Saturday, October 09, 2010

MILK

I both love and hate that I live so close to MILK . After feeding our savory sides at Shik Do Rak we headed straight for MILK for ice cream and whatever else we could find which is a lot if you look through their menu.

My favorite by far is the grasshopper/mint chocolate chip ice cream sandwich, which is mint chocolate chip ice cream sandwiched between two mint flavored macaroons with one side dipped in dark chocolate.

As we were ending out ladies night of gluttony I spied Anna Kendrick who you may know from Up in the Air and the Twilight series.

I actually see a lot of people at MILK, because hey, everyone likes ice cream.

I just realized that all of these last posts are all food related. I don't know why, says the girl who on Saturdays plops in front of the tv with a grilled cheese and watches food shows on public television all day.

I think I have a problem, but at least I hope I have made you hungry,

No comments: