Friday, October 22, 2010

blurry stars


Although I do recommend going to the Griffith Park Observatory, I do not recommend going right after an exam where they dilate your eyes. Especially when this eye exam is at 9:30 and you did not know that they do not open until noon. And you are stuck up there in the sun, squeezing yourself in the tiny strips of shade around the building. Trying to enjoy the view without burning your retnas, or trying to point out areas of interest without being able to see.

I do not recommend that at all.

I do recommend going at other times. I recommend going for the view, the planetarium films and my favorite 150 foot timeline of the universe made completely from costume jewelery.



I also recommend seeing how much you weigh on different planets.

Who am I kidding, I don't like science.

The view is fantastic though.

No comments: