Friday, October 15, 2010

7 away


Can you believe that I am 7 posts away from my 450th post? or rather 6 now. This started for me just a silly thing for me to keep connected with family and prevent me from having to call all of you when I saw a celebrity and a way to keep myself busy and not feeling so lonely as I tried to adjust to life here.

Like all great shows I have had two spin offs. One that was canceled in its first season called "we are here" produced by the amazing mandu and another that is going strong by coey of minsk called S+N+B+F.

I am hoping that you are still enjoying this.

I am wondering what your favorite posts have been, maybe I can do a greatest hits.

You know my email, but if not please write me at eyemheer2@yahoo.com

I'd love to hear from you and am wondering if there are any other blog spinoffs I should be aware of.

No comments: