Friday, February 08, 2008

In case you needed something to make you smile

I don't have too much to report, I am job hunting and helping Asher plan for a comedy show about the political race. In my busy weeks between Christmas and the cruise I forgot to post some very important and funny photos/movies of EDB. This one is sure to make you smile. Sorry, that you have to lean to one side. It won't let me rotate the movie unless I go and buy Quicktime Pro for $30. Which I am not going to do at this juncture.

If you do happen to have Quicktime Pro go to:
Window
Show Movie Properties
and from there you can rotate and edit.

Anyway, here is a movie of EDB, doing what he loves best, BOWLING! Shown here with Nancy J. and Mom. Commence the leaning to one side.






I will post more pictures of the trip later this weekend.

No comments: