Monday, November 29, 2010

fear of the foot

I never know quite what to say to actors that I like, actors that make me laugh and that are extremely talented. I don't know if they would like to hear how much of a fan I am or if I should just leave them to enjoy their day. Plus there was that one time I embarrassed myself by being such a huge dork when I saw the Roots outside of first avenue in Minneapolis.

Last week I went to see a photography exhibit at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art and I ran or kept running into John Michael Higgins .

You may know him from the Christopher Guest movies, Best in Show and a Mighty Wind. He was part of a "symphony of guys" in the Break Up. He is hilarious and has made me laugh really more than I can count.

And the later is what I would have said, if I knew what to do in those situations.

No comments: