Thursday, March 27, 2008

What I am up to- End of March

Things have been a bit boring on the blog front. I wish I had star sightings to report, but alas I have been a prisoner in my apartment waiting for employers to call. A watched pot never boils, but it seems whenever I am not with my phone it rings. So since Thursday I have been sitting here staring at it. I think when I finally get a job, I will get a new phone because I have grown to loath the thing.

What have I been up to lately?

Wednesday...
night I participated in an anti-war vigil with Asher. It was great and we had a lot of support from passers by. The honking was non-stop and I am sure that it didn't make the diners at Pizzeria Mozza very happy. (I haven't gone there yet and although I like Mario Batali and the Bastianich family, I have heard that the service is not the greatest. Go in ready to spend money, if you aren't they will shame you into leaving.) Anyway, the vigil was a great experience and I hope that in five more years I wont be back at that corner for the 10 year mark.

On the home front.....
I have been getting to some of the art projects that I have wanted to get to. Including finally painting our bedroom. First a disastrous red and finally a nice toasted almond color. Sometimes at Home Depot, people aren't so willing to give out information regarding paint.

Other than that I am preparing for a visit from Asher's friend from France, who will be visiting next week.

I think that is it.

Currently watching: The Tudors Season I
Currently reading: White Teeth by Zadie Smith

No comments: