Monday, March 17, 2008

200

This is the 200th post of my blog. I hope you like reading it as much as I like writing it.

200 posts ago I moved from Minneapolis to Los Angeles and started this little blog to keep you all posted on what I have been up to. Since then I have visited a lot of places, from Larchmont Village to Utah. Took day trips to Seal Beach and Santa Barbara.

Since then I have seen Michael Vartan, David Anders, ?uestlove, Lisa Marie Presley, Kirstie Alley, Jim Belushi, Dave Navarro, Rachel Griffiths, Justin Chambers, Giovanni Ribisi, Nia Vardalos, members of No Doubt, Tony Shaloub, David Krumholz, Paris Hilton and more that I can't remember.

I have brought you a lot of features like Here are the Places in My Neighborhood, What are they wearing and some best of L.A. picks.

Let me know if you are still hanging in and reading this thing. You know where you can always reach me.

Here's to 200 more posts.

No comments: