Monday, January 25, 2010

Is your address book page for me worn away for me yet?

Yes I have moved a lot. Minneapolis and back again, Iowa, North Carolina, Los Angeles. Lyndale, Burton, Van Ness, Chicago. I can see why your address book entry for me has become threadbare.

As I am recovering from my housewarming party, I realize that I haven't blogged about my new apartment.

I have lived in some great apartments, maybe not in the best neighborhoods, but great apartments all the same. The apartment I lived in across from Paramount was great, but nothing is like the one I am living in now. My building was built in 1928 and fortunately the owners kept the 1928 charm, like milk doors and built in secretaries.

It is two floors, has hardwood floors, iron railed staircases, original stonework, an eat in kitchen, a bathroom with a shower and a separate tub.

My housewarming was a success, 40 people showed up and made our house very warm. It isn't really camera ready at the moment or I would share some pictures. You will just have to come and see it.

No comments: