Sunday, February 15, 2009

simply having a wonderful christmas time


This post is a little late , but other things came up.

I did go home for Christmas, which seems like so long ago. Especially with the unseasonable warmness here in California. (Note: it has been cold and rainy for the last week)

It was very cold. I thought it would be cold, but not that cold. I commented to a friend that I can't believe that I used to walk across icy sidewalks to wait for a bus to go up to the University of Minnesota in the middle of winter. What torture.


I went sledding for a half an hour and couldn't take it. I went down the hill once, got my jeans all wet and decided to go inside.

brrr.

I had a great time at home with the fam. All I did was sauna, eat, shiver, play wii bowling tournaments, eat, sleep, read and eat.

I did get the chance to talk to a few of you via Skype, which was nice. Skype has really been a lifesaver this year. It has been great to see Evan grow up and actually see him. Email me if you are a skyper and we could talk.

I am sorry that I do not have many pictures of Evan, he is in the "I do not want my pictures taken not matter what" phase. Stay tuned for pictures on Mandu's blog at ajeindenver.blogspot.com

No comments: