Sunday, February 01, 2009

The run down

Who I have seen:
I did happen to see Heidi and Spenser coming out of the SBE headquarters in Los Angeles. SBE is a restaurant/club/ promotions group. I don't know why they are famous, but that is celebrity these days. Anyone who ends up on a reality show ends up famous for no reason. If anyone could tell me that would be great.

I did see three people you might recognize from the small screen:
Rachel Harris
Anni Bocci - one of the first hosts of While you were out.
Emily Rutherfurd - New Christine on the New Adventures of Old Christine.

I was at Hollywood and Highland today so, I did see Elvis, Superman, Jack Sparrow, Elmo, Dora and Marilyn.

What I have been up to:
Like you, trying to save money. Which have involved a lot of Netflix watching and going to the gym because it is already paid for.

No comments: