Saturday, June 16, 2012

who, what, what

Who have I seen?
It has been a long time since I mentioned this. I haven't seen a lot of people in the past few months. These are who I remember
Justin Theroux- by himself. Taller than I thought.
Micheal Rappaport
Jason Ritter-my first boyfriend was in a movie with him recently. He said I should have said hello. I didn't.
Laura Prepon- I wish "Are you there Chelsea?" would have been better. I don't know why it wasn't.

What have I been reading?
This year I decided to read less. I don't think it is working.  I have read 8 books so far. Inspired by Midnight in Paris I read the Paris Wife and A Moveable Feast. They are great companion pieces and I don't recommend reading one w/o the other. I just finished Death With Interruptions, which I feel would have been a brilliant novella and proves that just because you win a Nobel Prize, does not mean that you should never have an editor.

What are they wearing?
Hair in bun w/ a pair of Ray bans.

No comments: