Wednesday, December 31, 2014

This Ugly Beautiful City


One of the reasons I haven't been writing is that I have been working on a new blog. I have done a lot in my almost nine years here and want to switch focus to a blog about things to do in Los Angeles. So many people ask me for ideas. In the last few weeks of sharing my ideas to friends and friends of friends, I wish that I would have started this type of blog a long time ago.

This year's New Year's resolution, instead of making promises I can't keep like losing weight or something to do with finances is to do a project. Last year it was read a book a month about Los Angeles, this year it is to write about things to do in Los Angeles.

I hope you will take a look and share this with people.  It also has an accompanying instagram account.

www.thisuglybeautifulcity.com

No comments: