Sunday, June 01, 2008

back in the action

I have taken the time lately to enjoy my unemployed status by doing a little traveling and other fun stuff. Hence the break from blogging.
Before I begin my picture posts of my trips and different California locales, I want to give you my celebrity sitings as of late.

Bob Harper-Trainer for the Biggest Loser
Craig Ferguson- who is now the host of the Late Late show, but you might know him as the boss on the Drew Carey Show, or that cute movie Saving Grace.
Eve- a female rapper, who has a clothing line called Fetish. (Don't try to look that one up, you will be unpleasantly surprised.)

I could have seen the guys from Entourage last week because they were shooting in front of my apartment, but I was in San Francisco and I would rather see my sister than Adrian Grenier any day.

Now begins the picture posts.

No comments: