Friday, January 11, 2008

For your consideration

I am sorry for the break again. I was so hyped up to post pictures of my christmas with my family but my time between returning to L.A. didn't seem long enough. Also, I am on this apartment pursing and packing for my trip kick.

One thing I would like to note, that has been taking up my time is that Asher was selected this year to vote for the SAG awards. (Who knows if they will be televised, due to the Writer's Strike, now in its second month) So far we have received Into the Wild, Hairspray and a ticket to There Will be Blood to look at. We ended up seeing There Will Be Blood and I can honestly say that although the acting was amazing (With the exception of Little Miss Sunshine's Paul Dano) and it was a beautiful movie to watch, I felt like I was just watching time pass without rhyme or reason. And I think it is one of my most disliked movies of the year. Let me know what you think, because I heard that a lot of people liked it.

I'll let you know how the other ones go.

No comments: